- disabled normal windows utility program (control panel, administrator tool, etc.....)
- blank out contents of HDD in windows explorer.
- pop up message
- install AVG suite, no go at all.
- F8- save mode with network login, download malwarebytes & superantispyware. Installed and run, detected Virus, restatrt windows, same virus warning pop up
- F8-save mode with network login, install hijackthis, remove bunth of suspected proggie, same results, its only deal with one user at a time, not clean virus in other user's folder.
- Using combofix in save mode, clean them all, and restart in normal windows, run malwarebytes and superantispyware to clean system.
- Now its clean, yet all program group are empty menu. Try several things with registry yields no avail.
- Unable to restore the system to earlier mode since program group is empty.
- start, run:
- Back to normal now