How To Create Embed Image Mail In Gmail
- upload your image to online image host(photobucket, flickr, imageshack.us .......), enable it for public view
- load the picture in your browser, drag your mouse across the image so the whole image gets selected or highlighted (it would turn dark to indicate that it is successfully highlighted/selected).
- then while it is selected/highlighted, right-click your mouse over it, then from the menu which appears, choose COPY.
- go to your GMAIL account, then COMPOSE MAIL. use RICH FORMATTING instead of PLAIN TEXT. then press CTRL-V to paste the copied image in your message body. the image will then show and appear embedded. fill out the recipients of your email, then send away!
- it will not appear as an attachment as it will directly access the online image from where you uploaded it when recipient views your email with embedded image.
- if "copy" function disappear(greyed out) in FireFox browser, try open Internet explorer.