Used to post friend's email to my blog and have fun with it, the way that i did before was
- log-on to blogger
- cut and paste the text message over
- as far ad the image,simply insert the image code from gmail to blogger
To resolve issues like this, I was thinking of downloading all of the image files sent over by my friend to my photobucket or picasa site, then relink my image file from these free on-line image server. This should work for me, yet too heavy jobs though.
Later on I learned that I can email to my blog, that resolve my problem:
- log-on on to your blogger dashboard
- select blog, click "setting",click "email"
- fill out Mail-to-Blogger Address, this is the email that you use to post your documents to.
- open friend's email, forward to this Mail-to-Blogger Address.
- clean out forward message from subject and main text area.
- attachment will be the images to be displayed,(there's no way to manage the image files.
Sometimes email programs append text to the bottom of each sent message; to make sure this cruft doesn't get posted to your blog, put
#endat the end of your post.
Note: If the images' already embedded inside email, then download image to local folder then reattach image files with your email.