Blogger Backup Utility

Backup or not?
It is not a question, the question is what need to be backup and how do I do it?
I used google docs to edit my docs also saved it in my local computer,
upload photo pixs to Picasa/Photobucket site.
After that it is published to my blogspot site.
So if I've saved google docs in my document folder and pixs in my picture folder,
isn't that a backup already?
maybe I have to back up the structures of blogger too.
So this blogger backup utility may be handy for this purpose. (download)
Installed, Test-run, And have the XML files save inmy local folder.
what is next?
How am I to test this backup works?
Am I supposed to delete all my blogs then restored back onto the internet to make sure that this backup work?
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget